Vincent Chhabra is an entrepreneur in the state of Florida with a vast knowledge of the medical and pharmaceutical industries. One of his key successes was revolutionizing the process of how consumers obtain prescriptions through the digital space. Vincent has a myriad of strengths spanning highly competitive disciplines like e-commerce pharmaceuticals and sophisticated consumer marketing industries that include both e-tailing and online education among others.
Vincent has launched a number of companies and directed their marketing efforts. Some of the notable companies that Vincent has launched include:
- Next Generation Health Systems (a franchisor of medical weight loss clinics)
- USA Prescription, Inc (an e-commerce pharmaceutical company)
- Ovulite (a fertility testing kit, with a global reach and highly regarded)
- Care Headquarters, Inc (a subscription-based healthcare company)
- Pharmacy Headquarters, LLC (enables consumers to obtain prescription medications at wholesale cost)
- Online Education Ventures, LLC (fully-accredited online high school marketing company)
- PRGI, Inc (a leader in lead generation with over 3,000 employees worldwide)
Vincent enjoys being hands-on with each of his businesses in order to personally ensure the success of his company in every aspect of the business. He has been instrumental in generating over $450 million in revenues for his companies.